It is impossible to completely eliminate all mold spores indoors. Mold will always be found floating in the air and in house dust. Indoor mold growth can be prevented by controlling water and moisture in indoors.The following may prevent or reduce indoor mold growth:
- Repair all water leaks & moisture problem areas.
- Provide good air circulation.
- All HVAC systems should have a good electrostatic filter on the return.
- Insulate and ventilate attic & crawl space areas.
- Clean, Dry or remove items that are damaged by water immediately.
Real Estate deals Do Not have to be broken. If the home you are thinking about purchasing has mold do not panic. you can remove unusual mold levels from the home and bring it back to it’s original condition.